As Workplace Planner for Clearspace, you will be responsible for coordinating and developing functional and creative space plans that meet the needs and requirements of our clients. Working closely with our Creative Director, you will also support sourcing and testing products, and developing design concepts to make our office spaces better.
We are shocking the commercial real estate industry in Toronto, drastically changing how offices here are designed, built and delivered. We are a group of industry outsiders who have created a solution to reduce costs and improve office environment quality for our clients. You’ll work with an incredible team of smart, driven individuals to re-think how office space is delivered. Join us as we change an industry and make awesome workplaces accessible to more companies.
Here's what you'd be doing...
- Manage our initial space planning process, including coordinating with the sales team to review and revise test fits to best meet client needs
- Maintain a set of test fit guidelines to accurately reflect our office standards
- Support Sales with accurate pricing quotes of test fits generated
- Support the Creative Director with product development needs such as sourcing new furniture, office systems, materials and finishes
- Participate in enhancing the product design library
- 1-2 years of experience in Interior Design
- A Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or a related field from an accredited institution
- Strong space planning and drafting experience
- Understanding of OBC
- Strong creative skills
- A strong grasp of AutoCAD, Illustrator or other design programs
- You're a mature and driven team player
- Experience in rendering a strong plus
- Experience in office and workplace design is a plus, but not a requirement
- Excellent time management skills
- Downtown Toronto office, close to Union station
- Health and dental benefits
- Weekly team lunches
Clearspace is changing the way companies access real estate. We provide custom built, turn-key offices with flexible terms. Our offices are fully furnished and fit teams of 20-300. Before you move in, we tailor the space to match your work style and culture. You walk off the elevator and it’s your branded space – no upfront investment! An inclusive working environment and a vibrant company culture are at the heart of our values as a company. Join us and build something incredible!
Our core values are:
- Integrity First - We do the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Grit - We don’t give up when it’s tough. We get back up after we fail.
- Treat People Well - We build relationships based on respect and transparency. We don’t work with assholes.
- 80/20 - We focus on the things that matter. We don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Continuous Improvement - We push our limits to be better. We are never complacent.