Our mission at Clearspace is to make awesome workplaces accessible to more companies. We are disrupting the commercial real estate industry in Toronto, drastically changing how offices are designed, built and delivered. We are a group of industry outsiders who have created a solution to reduce costs and improve workplaces for our clients. You’ll work with an incredible team of smart, driven individuals to re-think how office space is delivered.
About the Opportunity
We are looking to add a Site Supervisor to our team to manage our project sites and help us deliver the best results for our clients. This role is crucial to Clearspace to help us scale and deliver on our mission.
About the Deliverables
- Supervise all site construction and ensure trades complete work according to construction drawings.
- Enforce safety compliance throughout the site.
- Keep projects on schedule by coordinating trades and required materials daily.
- Work with all involved parties to ensure minimum impact to others in the surrounding space.
- Minimize project deficiencies and construction change orders.
- Build working relationships with building operators, security, trades and suppliers.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.dout
- Provide daily updates and weekly reports on progression of each project.
- Experience in commercial or high-rise office construction projects.
- Experience as a Foreman is an added bonus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and experience collaborating with building management, trades, suppliers, inspectors, engineers and / or designers.
- Resourceful with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Proven ability to delegate when necessary.
- Team player and willing to pitch in as necessary - this role will require flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and insurance required.
Our team is a small, well-oiled machine. An inclusive working environment and a vibrant company culture are at the heart of our values as a company.
Our core values are:
- Integrity First - We do the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Grit - We don’t give up when it’s tough. We get back up after we fail.
- Treat People Well - We build relationships based on respect and transparency. We don’t work with assholes.
- 80/20 - We focus on the things that matter. We don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Continuous Improvement - We push our limits to be better. We are never complacent.
Clearspace is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. Join us and build something incredible!